Scuff Series Tournament Rules
- Tournaments are held utilizing the in-game Tournament mode provided by Psyonix. Registration is limited to
- Each day of Tournaments (Sun,Wed,Fri) has its own individual leaderboard. Leaderboards available
- Teams can earn points by using a consistent Team Name and participating in our weekly public Tournaments. Schedule
- Points are distributed shortly after the conclusion of each Tournament. Points are reset after Championships are held.
- Point distribution as follows:
- Champions are Rewarded 15 Points per tourney.
- Runner-Ups are Rewarded 10 Points per tourney.
- Semi-Finalists are Rewarded 7 Points per tourney.
- The top 8 teams on the Leaderboards before the Championship of that month will be qualified
to compete in the private Championship.
- Each night has its own Leaderboard to qualify for that night's Championship. (e.g. The top 8 for Sunday is only qualified for the Sunday Championship)
- One representative per qualified team must communicate via Discord their team name in order to retrieve private
- Private Monthly Championship is run as follows:
- 3 Tournaments of (up to) 8 teams will be held.
- Point distribution is the same as above.
- The team with the most points at the end of the (3rd) final tournament is crowned the winner.
- In the case of a tie, a best-of-3 private match will be held to determine the winner.
- Matcherino funds will be dispersed to each player on the winning team shortly after Championship conclusion.
- Any team names or behavior against Rocket
League TOS, Twitch TOS,
Matcherino TOS, or
Scuff eSports TOS may not be eligible to compete.
- Any attempt to game the system may result in a disqualification. Respect my Authoritye.
Please feel free to report any persons or teams
violating any above the above rules to